By the end of this lesson:
- You will know some facts about Elizabeth I’s early life
- You will know why Elizabeth I had portraits painted of herself
- You will be able to recognize some portraits of Elizabeth and know why they were painted
- You will have an idea of what Elizabeth may have looked like
- You will realise that Elizabeth’s portraits were a form of propaganda – designed to give her subjects a message about her personality.
Cite This Article"Elizabeth I – Online Lesson" History on the Net
© 2000-2019, Salem Media.
September 21, 2019 <https://www.historyonthenet.com/elizabeth-i-online-lesson>
More Citation Information.