Check that you have understood the Legend of Rome by completing the sentences below:
1. The twins were called:
a. Rome and Remus
b. Fred and Barney
c. Tom and Jerry
d. Homer and Marge
e. Romulus and Remus
2. They were royal:
3. Their wicked ________ wanted to become ruler instead of them.
4. The boys were put into a ________ on the river Tiber.
5. Their ________ hoped that they would drown.
6. They were rescued by a ________ .
7. Later they were found by a ________ . He and his wife looked after them until they grew up.
8. When the boys were older, they decided to build a ________ .
9. They argued about who should be King and ________ was killed.
b. The Shepherd
d. The Wolf
10. Romulus became the first King of ________ .
Click the ‘Next’ button below to find out how many you got correct.
This article is part of our larger resource on the Romans culture, society, economics, and warfare. Click here for our comprehensive article on the Romans.
Cite This Article"Legend of Rome – Quiz" History on the Net
© 2000-2019, Salem Media.
May 23, 2019 <https://www.historyonthenet.com/legend-of-rome-quiz>
More Citation Information.