Welcome to part two on our series on the greatest lost civilizations in history. Today we are looking at three groups: The Egytian Pyramid Builders, the Nabateans, and the Aksumites. These three groups are particularly beloved by believers in extra-terrestrials and religious myths.
They ask questions like these: Did the builders of the pyramids handy craftsmen, whose method of transporting massive stones are still unexplainable, simply disappear or were they part of an advanced alien race? Did the Nabateans hide the Holy Grail? Was the Kingdom of Aksum really the keeper of the Ark of the Covenant, and did this lead to their downfall?
Learn why these myths persist today in this episode.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HISTORY UNPLUGGED LISTENERS
In October 2019, History Unplugged with be partnering with Journey’s Unlimited for the 12-day World Wars 1 & II in England & France Tour. This trip includes such sites as
- Bletchley Park, where cryptologists such as Alan Turing cracked the Enigma Code
- The London Underground, where Winston Churchill led England from his Cabinet War Room, secured in a bunker for safety during bombing raids
- The Cenotaph at Whitewall, where the 100th Remembrance Day Ceremonies for World War 1 take place
- The beaches of Dunkirk in France, where over 300,00 soldiers were evacuated under fire
- The Champs Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde in France
Sign up by January 7th for a $100 discount!
Click here to learn more about this tour and sign up. Or you can call 1-800-486-8359 ext. 216. Mention that you heard about this tour on the History Unplugged Podcast!