- Medicine Anagram Sort
A worksheet with anagrams of key words connected with medicine through time. When unscrambled the words have to be sorted into relevant categories.
- Medicine Overview Word Sort
Jumbled periods, dates, people and causes to be sorted into correct categories.
- Prehistoric Medicine – True or False
True or false statements about prehistoric medicine. Pupils have to answer and give evidence for their answers. Created for use with SHP text book.
- Prehistoric Medicine Quiz
A multi-choice quiz about prehistoric medicine.
- Asclepion Temple Anagrams
Anagrams of words related to the Asclepion temple.
- Four Humours Sentence Match
Sentence matching activity.
Information about Hippocrates with differentiated activities.
- Why Was Hippocrates Important?
Writing frame for students to answer the question why Hippocrates was important.
- Up to Greece Wordsearch
A wordsearch of key words in medicine up to Greece.
- Roman or Greek Anagram Sort
Anagrams of words to be sorted into Roman or Greek.
- What Made Galen Famous
Illustrated blank spider diagram.
- Dark Age Medicine
Illustrated information sheet about medicine in the Dark Ages.
- Islamic Medicine
Information sheet about Islamic medicine.
- Black Death Wordsearch
A wordsearch of key words related to the Black Death.
- Medicine in the Middle Ages
An illustrated information sheet about medicine in Europe during the Middle Ages.
- Middle Ages Medicine Wordsearch
A wordsearch of key words connected with medicine in Europe during the Middle Ages.
- Medicine Through Time Test (to Middle Ages)
A Knowledge test up to the Middle Ages.
- Medicine Through Time Test (to Middle Ages) Marks Scheme
Mark Scheme for above test.
- Key Features of the Renaissance
Illustrated worksheet outlining the key features of the Renaissance that had an impact on the development of medicine.
- Vesalius Anagrams
Anagrams of words related to Vesalius.
- Vesalius/Paré connecting exercise
Link the statements to the correct man.
- Industrial Medicine Wordsearch/Sort
A wordsearch of key words associated with medicine during the Industrial Revolution coupled with a sorting activity.
- Industrial Medicine Picture Source
A picture source showing living conditions during the Industrial Revolution period. With related questions.
- Edward Jenner
An information sheet about the work of Edward Jenner.
- Florence Nightingale
An information sheet about the work of Florence Nightingale.
- Germ Theory Wordsearch
A wordsearch of key words related to the development of the Germ Theory.
- Louis Pasteur or Robert Koch?
A matching exercise with statements that relate either to Louis Pasteur or Robert Koch.
- Individuals in Medicine – Who am I?
Individuals describe their achievements and then ask ‘who am I?’
- Medicine Through Time – Giant Crossword
A giant crossword with clues related to all topics covered in Medicine Through Time.
- Medicine Through Time/ American West Revision booklet
A four-page revision booklet with revision topics and hints and tips for the exam.
Cite This Article"Medicine Through Time Worksheets" History on the Net
© 2000-2023, Salem Media.
March 26, 2023 <https://www.historyonthenet.com/worksheets/medicine-through-time-worksheets>
More Citation Information.