By the end of this lesson:
- You will know what a chronology is
- You will know that the word comes from the Greek ‘chrono’ and ‘logos’
- You will understand what a timeline is and that they can cover both short and long periods of time
- You will understand how timelines are useful in history
- You will have looked at timelines from 1066 – 2000
- You will have tried out your chronological knowledge of British history by playing a chronology game
Cite This Article"Chronology – Online Lesson" History on the Net
© 2000-2020, Salem Media.
February 24, 2020 <https://www.historyonthenet.com/chronology-online-lesson>
More Citation Information.